Passengers should check-in at the Eurolines desks next to Gate 19 at London Victoria Coach Station.
Check-in opens one hour before departure and closes 15 minutes before departure, to enable all passengers to board and to ensure a prompt departure. Passengers should have their passports and other travel documents ready to show at check-in.
A boarding card and luggage labels will be given to each passenger, and a departure gate number will be advised. Boarding cards have to be shown to the driver or gate staff prior to boarding.
Check-in time for all other UK coach stations is 30 minutes before departure.
Returning to the UK
If you want to book travel back to the UK on a Eurolines coach, visit the Eurolines country site that you want to depart from, or call the local office.
• Travel from Belgium (tel. 00 32 22741350)
• Travel from Czech Republic (tel. 00 42 245 005 245)
• Travel from France (tel. 00 33 141 862 421)
• Travel from Germany (tel. 00 49 69 790 3501)
• Travel from Netherlands (tel. 0031 880761700)
• Travel from Hungary (tel. 0036 1382 0888)
• Travel from Italy (tel. 00 39 2300891)
• Travel from Portugal (tel. 00 351 218 957398)
• Travel from Spain Barcelona Region, Madrid Region (tel. 00 34 91 44 03 07)
If you’re travelling from a country not listed here, visit www.eurolines.com and choose your country of departure.
If you’re in the UK, travelling on a Eurolines Open Dated Ticket, call 08717 818181 (open 08:00-22:00 7 days a week), to confirm your return journey.
If you are outside the UK, please contact the Eurolines agent for the country you are departing from. Bear in mind, it’s best to confirm your return travel at least 4 days in advance. Specific seat reservations are subject to availability and an administration charge may be payable locally.